Friday, June 6, 2008

Goals and Aspirations

My goals
(Dated June 2008)


Self-discipline
  • Setting realistic goals - is this goal even realistic :P
  • Study
    • Overcome procrastination
    • Time management
  • Sleep
    • Sleep by 11pm and awake by 7:30am
  • Health
    • Bboy - maintain power and more

  • Year 12: 95+ ENTER
Wealth
  • Passive income of $1 a day
    • By blogging
  • A diversified portfolio
    • Shares, stocks, property, stamps, cars,
My Aspirations
  • Courage
    • Defeating the procrastination devil - 'trying my hardest is what matters
  • Confidence
    • Public speaking
  • Momentum
    • Developing the ongoing habit of success that will keep my energy and enthusiasm high
  • Purpose/Fulfillment
    • Finding my true purpose in life by living consciously according to my deepest values and beliefs

No comments:

 
------- -------
Custom Search
-----