Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Failed to plan

I have failed to plan. Thus I must learn from my mistakes and plan for Unit 4. I hear Unit 4 is just a continuation of Unit 3. GG. Any who, here are the chapters (only 7 in total compared to 12):
  • Chapter 13 - Returns of Stock
    • Can't be too hard
  • Chapter 14 - Stock Valuation
    • Why would we need to value stock?
  • Chapter 15 - Accounting for Non-current Assets
    • Okay
  • Chapter 16 - Balance Day Adjustments - Revenues
    • O great, another BDA
  • Chapter 17 - Budgets
    • Budgeting ... oh help me lord
  • Chapter 18 - Evaluating Profitability
    • Dear me, a whole chapter dedicated for profitability - the ability of the business to earn profit, as compared against a base such as sales, assets or owner's equity
  • Chapter 19 - Evaluating Liquidity
    • Dear me, a whole chapter dedicated for liquidity- the ability of a business to meet its debts as they fall due
I must retain my
  • Accounting principles and Qualitative characteristics
  • Definitions of elements (A = L + Oe R, E)
  • Accounting process
    • Source Documents - Chq. butt, Cash receipt, Invoices, Memos
    • Records - Ledgers, Journals (CRJ, CPJ, SJ, PJ, GJ), Stock cards
    • Reports - BS, CFS, P&LS
  • GST
  • Spec. journals (SJ, PJ, CRJ, CPJ) & General Journal
  • Accounting for Stock
  • Determining P&L & BDA
Maybe thats a bit too much. I will finish this wen I get bak from break.

No comments:

 
------- -------
Custom Search
-----